CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Saturday, January 5, 2013

LOVE GOD? FLAUNT IT!


God instructed me to say this to you today.  I flaunt my relationship with God because I love Him and He loves me.  In 2 Corinthians 5:13 If we are “out of our mind,” as some say, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.”  I therefore would rather be deemed out of my mind for God than in my right mind for you.  Isn't it more important to love, revere and obey God now than wait for His wrath to come?

It goes on 5:16; "so from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view.  Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer.”   Because of Jesus’ time on earth and his reconciliation with us by his death and cleansing of our sins, we should no longer live for this world but for God who doesn’t count our sins against us, but has committed to us the message of reconciliation.


When you profess your love to someone, a relationship, a child, a parent, or any other loved one, you want to shout it on the rooftops because you feel that strong love for that person.  Why not do this for your love of God?  I did, am, and always will.


Until my next rant… LOVE ONE ANOTHER!!!! (because Jesus asked us to!)

No comments: