CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Nesting Doll Principle




Nesting dolls are popular and made mostly in Russia.  I’ve searched the meaning of the nesting doll concept online and the only comparison I found was likened to an onion.  Each skin, as it is peeled is like the one before but smoother and healthier.

I thought about this a little bit more.  As we grow more mature and gain wisdom of the true meaning of life, we begin to get deeper and deeper in ourselves.  When I was younger, the hustle and bustle of daily living was all I could focus on.  My relationship with God was more on the back burner, only to tend to it when I needed a prayer answered.  As I grew more mature in my relationship with God, I have been able to get more and more in touch with the deeper layer of my heart and the deeper I touch, the bigger God became.  I found myself relying more and more on Him, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, all at once.  The more transparent I was with God, the more motivated I was to stay in His lane, meaning detouring from a sinful nature, into a blessed nature.

Just like a nesting doll, the more we dig into each layer, the smaller and smaller we become and the bigger God becomes in our lives.  Each doll in encased in one larger than it, the largest one being God and we are engulfed and protected by Him.

Until my next rant… LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

No comments: