CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MAKING YOUR MARKS - Creating your own unique stamps from everyday items


Rubber stamps get so expensive these days.  I've learned from my mistakes buying those expensive rubber stamps in the past that I may or may not use again.  So to conserve some funds, I decided to create my own stamps.  I was so elated because I realized that not only did I save a boatload of money, I also made my own unique marks that I can reuse over and over again. 

So without further ado, here is a video I would like to share with you so that you too, can make your very own marks and create some unique and interesting art journal pages!!!

TUTORIAL TUESDAY - MAKING YOUR MARKS! HANDMADE STAMPS

No comments: