We, as Americans have the obligation to go out and vote for a leader whose background proves that he/she will lead this country towards what our forefathers have planned for a progressive country.
But within their principles are those based on biblical teachings of Jesus Christ.
In this country's haste to prove that a person of color can do the same job, if not better, than the president before him, a dark-skinned man was voted into the seat. If 13% of the population is composed of black people, then majority then majority of the rest of the 87% also voted for Obama. This alone proves that America isn't racist. If it is, then this man would have never been able to become president. The problem is, this country seems to be worse off now than we did before him. The division has widened.
If the country made a mistake, it is time to correct such mistake. A morally sound, Godly person must take over. Sure, change won't happen overnight but as long as the country is moving back toward the original goals, then we will at least be headed on the right track.
People in leadership roles need God's help. Just take David, for instance. The giant Goliath was very intimidating, obviously because of his size and height and attitude. Naturally, David, by himself, could never have measure up to Goliath, which only goes to show that size never was a factor. He was still able to defeat the giant because his God was way bigger than his enemy.
God gives us a great gift, power, instead of fear or timidity. But in order to deserve such power, we have to affirm it, accept it, and use the boldness of God through trust. He promises that if we are placed in a position of leadership, He will be with us. Tackling such a task alone, without God's help, is a recipe for failure.
Until my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!