CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Saturday, February 4, 2017

THE BRIDGE TO YOUR MIND AND YOUR SOUL



Just like a tv commercial advertising its product, the words coming out of your mouth every time you open it is a tiny glimpse into your mind.  Matthew 12:34 points out, "For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."  So there is truth to the saying that to know how people think and what they are about, you need only to listen to their words.

Anger and evilness manifests itself from the human mind to the human tongue.  So it was with total shock and disgust when I saw one of the signs of a demonstrator during the Women's March a few days ago that stated, "If Mary had an abortion, we wouldn't be in this mess." It was with utter disgust and disappointment that I was naive enough to believe that such types of people exist on this earth.  It was then that confirmed for me that Jesus is coming back to earth very very soon.  I could not imagine how this woman's mind and heart works.  satan has gotten hold of her very core and slowly but surely rotting it.

After recovering from my shocked state, I drew closer to God and became so grateful of my strong relationship with Him.  I wouldn't trade that for anything in this world.  It only confirmed for me to completely revamp my own words to expose a mind throughly marinated in my love for God and not for the things of this world.

Thank you Lord for your presence in my life.  I hope you do the same.

Until my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!



No comments: