CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Thursday, January 12, 2012

WHY ART?

Every artist bares their soul in their creation, a piece of her is captured raw in her art.  Therefore each artwork should be shared and celebrated.  This is why I am an artist.

Media destroys the soul if you allow it.  Children need to get back in touch with their creative selves.  This could be why I do art.  It occurs to me that I aim to get kids back to the way life used to be for me as a child.  Good ol' fashioned art and interaction with other kids inside or outside.  STOP TEXTING TOO MUCH! Encourage the bliss to come out. Life is too short to be wasting away on repeating the negative we learned from the negative people in our lives.  Most of all, LOVE AND BLESS EACH OTHER.  God will appreciate that.  The circle goes round and round.  Where it stops nobody knows.  Decide whether to be in a good or bad circle.  REFLECT....

No comments: