CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Friday, January 27, 2012

PROVIDENCE

My favorite definition of Special Providence is that it is God's extraordinary intervention in each us and  I believe that God's providence usually appears when we arrive at major crossroads in our lives. Blind faith is difficult to achieve.  After all, we are used to hearing "I'll believe it when I see it with my own two eyes."  So it takes commitment to achieve true faith in God.  I was fortunate enough to have had a close relationship with God ever since I can remember in my childhood growing up in the Philippines where the large majority of the population believed in God.  In my own experiences and later testimony, God has shown providence in my life time after time.  As I matured, I have learned to express my testimony when asked why I am so vocal about my Christian faith.  I believe that something as powerful as blessing, grace, and providence should never ever be kept to oneself no matter if one is judged by others.  This is part of God's plan.  We have been given free will.  I don't aim to please people because in the end I am only accountable for my own actions in my own life.  I have heard people blame God for divorce, death and suffering in their lives.  God doesn't bestow pain on us, he is the God of Love, but in the same token, God is not trying to win a popularity contest either.  He is and always will be more powerful than anyone or anything.  We need to come to terms with this and submit to His love.  God tolerates evil, sadness, etc. because of free will. He doesn't want to force us to be on his side, instead he wants us to WANT to be on his side. It seems easier said than done but it really is easy.  God loves you unconditionally if you just go ahead and hand him your problems to solve, never look back and let him do the rest.  Maybe it is time for us to submit to God's unconditional love so we can experience providence. My favorite mantra is God is God, I am not. You'll never know that God is all you need until God is all you got.!

HAVE AWONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE!

No comments: