CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SO... WHAT? YOU THOUGHT YOU GOT RID OF ME?

     I have been so busy getting my art studio ready for something that is in the works right now.  More details when I have a definite date for you.  But, let me show you what I was working on and some of the art in the the works right now....
     Focal point of the studio.


     My OCDiva is prancing proudly holding a paintbrush ready for the next project!

Just a little showcase of my Catwoman collection

     Let's face it, I am a non-conformist when it comes to art.  So, even my labels have to be exciting.  I chose to then add a word here and there to at least make the labels meaningful like "laugh" ribbon.   To me when I hear a laugh, it brings joy.  Much like a ribbon is to a gift package or a little girl's hair.  Hmmm?
     My own showcase of what nature feels like when I gaze at this collection.  My dream house in a vineyard, flowers surrounding me, my children, animals, and my favorite childhood pet duck, Cleopakwak (R.I.P).


Miss Queen Bee, ruler of My Happy Cocoon! 
     (Bees representing ideas buzzing around in her head!)



In the works.  Ms. Leoparda Thunderbolt!

Till my next rant.... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!!!!

No comments: