CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

VALENTINE - FOR THE LOVE OF LOVE



Valentines Day is a day of love.  But what if you don't have anyone in the same species but love something in a different species?  Why not? Love knows no bounds, it has no specificity.  Love is love.  It's all about the feeling of joy you feel when you have that someone, human or not, right there beside you.  Love is a generality, not to say that love for an inanimate object like money, cars, etc. is the same as fulfilling love.  Love is a raw emotion.  It is something undeniable.  I love the people in my life, my family, some friends.  I have three dogs.  I love them too!  God loves us all and He deserves our love back.  He surrounds us with people who would allow us to exercise that raw emotion so that we could also understand His love.  But there's a difference.  Our love is mostly conditional whether we admit it or not, but God's love is pure and unconditional.  So in light of the upcoming day of Love, let's go ahead and LOVE ONE ANOTHER, just as much as God loves us.

Till my next rant...

No comments: