CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

TEABAG ART DAY 4



In a dream, a man asked me if I wanted to adopt a Le Tigger (idk, it's a dream) puppy.  "Of course," I said.  He led me into this dog pen and a little white dog was laying there, barely alive.  It had pink colored eyes.  She had fleas, I saw them jumping on my clothes.  I took her into a public bathroom and gave her a bath.  The ladies in there were smiling, as if they knew another dog was going to have a good life.  The dog bit me from the shock of the water on its back.  
Her bite didn't hurt me but I understood why she did it.

After she was flea-free, I took her and dried her with a million paper towels.  It would have to do.  I wrapped her around some dry ones and carried her to the bus stop.  I named her Vincent.  Vincent and I rode the bus to her new home.  I woke up.  Darn.

No comments: