CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Friday, September 7, 2012

A Little Addition to the Boho Chic Living Room that Gave It an Additional Punch of Color for Practically Nothing

    In my quest to continue to transform my living room into a Boho Chic theme, intermittently phasing out the predominance of the earth tones.  So here's "before".




The inspiration was sparked by a trip to World Market and spotting a bottle of reisling wine shown below.

   Suffice it to say that it sat in my fridge for quite sometime before it was opened simply because I am not a drinker but fyi, it was good reisling wine.  Sweet.  Still, it wasn't enough to make a difference, actually.

   In one of our walks, I knew there would be some treasure in the piles of trash people just toss willy nilly.  So, Scott was gracious enough to carry it for 3 miles (isn't he sweet?) back.

Bottle of Skyy

  This next bottle was saved from one of the juice my sister brought for one of my parties which I saved because I could "use it one day for something, I don't know what but something".  Well, that something did come. It is a very plain but the raised design was interesting, so with a little Martha Stewart glitter paint outside and plain old acrylic paint inside, this is what I came up with.




    So off to Michaels for some accessories.  Matching flowers!


   For the final result (drum roll please...)

   Hope this inspired you!  (The mask is from Scott from our trip in Mexico.)  Until my next crazy whims.... LOVE ONE ANOTHER...







No comments: