CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Thursday, September 13, 2012

ABUSED - POSTED ON POETRY|ART PAGE - READ THE POEM I WROTE BEHIND IT!


In you I gave all my trust
In you I offered all my love
My safety in mind to you was a must
To protect me from the evils of life

But why with you I feel the vile?
Away from you is my only desire,
Forget the bruised and pained outer shell
It's deep inside my heart that is my hell

In this wide world I disappear
distrusting all, engulfed in fear
when i grow up, gain all my strength
with all my might I must hold back revenge

I was just a child who trusted you
Protection and love to me was due
My innocence will never be restored
God said I deserved to be treated like gold.

No comments: