CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Friday, December 28, 2012

EXCITING CHANGES HAPPENING IN 2013

Yes, Yes, I know!  I've been slacking!  There is a firm direction My Happy Cocoon is headed and that is to be ever present every day in 2013.  That is my goal.  For next year, I will start a theme plan and be more up to date so that if you happen to swing by my blog, you will have something new every day.

Also, there will be an additional presence in the coming year, but she is a surprise for now.  She is funny and lively!  That's all I'm going to say, lol!  So watch out for her!!! 

Also, there will be an actual website for My Happy Cocoon now.  Most of the upcoming events, new art, new YouTube announcements will be there so you can also visit the website for new information.

There is also another secret that will be revealed in the next three months, so stay tuned! 

I will also be doing more giveaways, I know I have not done one in a long while but I was just waiting to get more visits from you as well as interactions so that more comments are made.  Thanks to those who have commented as well. If you wish to be an anonymous comment giver, please sign a special name at the bottom of your comment and send me an email with your name and the special name to identify you in case you are the lucky winner!

Hopefully a store will also be in the near horizon so I can give you details and if you are close enough, you can view my artwork in person.

So the beginning of the theme plan will be this Sunday.  For international readers, it will be published at 12am eastern time.

No comments: