CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Monday, June 3, 2013

Learning to Draw Class at My Happy Cocoon Studio - Sharing


My little niece Jada's first one on one class with me at My Happy Cocoon Studio.  She is such a smart little girl and a quick learner!  She showcases her first face drawing ever!  She even learned to paint in watercolor!  By the end of the class she has drawn 3 faces in total!  Yay, Jada!

I love motivating children to follow their passion in art!

Until my next rant... Love one another!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

So cute! I am looking forward seeing my nice, too next week. We have also big plans for making mixed media projects and paintings. See you at Wyannes Water Color Group on FB!

Unknown said...

Yes, See you there too! Hope you and your niece have as much fun as we had!