CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Sunday, September 22, 2013

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU


Are there times when you feel all alone, no matter how many people are around you?  Do you sometimes feel like the whole world is against you and caving in on you?  Do you feel as if your family could care less about you, even your spouse?  How about God?  Do you feel that even He has abandoned you?  Of course!  We've all felt this way probably more times than we care to admit it.

Just for grins, let's accept that people, humans, that is, were removed from the equation.  Not totally impossible because God should only be the ONE with which we should rely on ultimately, right? 

No matter how close you think your relationship with God is, there will be times when you feel like He is a million miles away.  Why, you ask?  My answer is, I wish I knew.  

As human beings, our perception of things are often skewed by our own makeup.  It is usually limited and coupled by outside worldly influence, it often results in also very limited understanding of how powerful, magical, enigmatic and wonderful God really is.

A normal day consists of uneventful daily movings with no ups or downs, at least not directly happening to us.  There are days when I feel so disconnected with God and no matter how hard I try to seek Him, He seems farther and farther away.  There is a reason for this.  No, forget that He's too "busy" for all of the world's problems.  That's just your limited perception telling you that.  God is wonderfully unlimited in His power.  

This is the time I feel I have to look deep inside, assess how I have done something that displeases Him.  Furthermore, He may also want me to focus deeply inside on ways to impart the propagation of  His Word more zealously.  In doing all of the above, and continuously seeking Him, before I know it, a lightbulb turns on and tells me He had always been there the whole time.  He is always there to envelope you in love, to protect your heart and body as long as you keep letting him do so. I realize this but because I'm human, I sometimes falter.

I conclude that God is omnipresent.  I believed this since I was a little girl when my Grandmother told me so, and never forgot.  I hope you do too.

Until my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is obviously speaking through you to remind us all of His love.
Thanks for sharing.