CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

TIPPY TUESDAY!! UNIQUE WRAPPING FOR BABY BASKET ITEMS



Baby Ariana Jane Bushnell was blessed into our lives and she came early.  So we rushed to get some items she would need immediately.  Diapers were a must, baby wipes, mittens, baby blankets, onesies, baby bonnets, her first dolly, etc.

I decided to get a plastic tub instead of a basket that may never be used.  At least the tub is useable to keep items on hand.  Plus, it is see-through for peek ability (is that a word?).

So I organized the items inside placing the diapers in the back (less attractive), tall items in front of that, and the most colorful in the front.  The smaller items are in the very front.  The mittens, because they are light I hung on top


I took some ribbons and took each bonnet, fill them with paper and tied the bottom.  I was lucky that they came in a 5 pack which was perfect to create a flower.




Next, I took some clear wrapping cellophane and wrapped the entire gift tied it with a very long ribbon to accommodate the flower and the doll.


Viola!  Ready for baby!

Until my next tip.... or rant.... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!


No comments: