CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Monday, April 13, 2015

DAY 2 JUICE FAST - LATE POST


Day 2 of juice fast, seriously, this photo represents how clear my vision is becoming.  Typing this post, I am not even wearing my glasses.

I woke up feeling as if I needed more sleep but instead, I stayed up, took my prescription pills and just talked to God, thanking Him for getting me through my first day which became very difficult around 9pm.  I wanted to eat, maybe just to chew something?  The tongue coat is very prominent throughout the day, but I brush my teeth and tongue and it seems to relieve it somewhat.

I usually have chronic muscle aches but today, they weren't present at all.  I did a little gardening which usually will tense up my muscles but none of that happened today.  Thank God, He always comes through with His miracles.  He impresses in me that how I live for Him will present His eternal blessings and grace.

Same time around 10pm-ish, I started feeling hunger pains again, not so much pains as much as they were cravings.  Again, I figured, I will just muster through them and prayed for God's assistance and again, He comes through.

During the day I forced down beet juice with honeydew melon and orange.  It was a little bit easier, it still tasted like dirt though.  

I also had coffee with almond milk and agave.  That was good.  It was the only norm that got me through the day.  For lunch I had radish, honeydew melon, apple juice.  That was good!

In the evening, I had greens again.  All throughout the day I drank water and herbal tea as well and made popsicles with orange and mango.  What a treat!

On to the next day... Can't wait to see what it brings!

Until tomorrow... Love one another!

P.S.  I lost 3 lbs total since I began the fast!

No comments: