CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

DAYS 3 AND 4 JUICE FAST - LATE POST


Teaching a class today, Day 3, not quite sure how to handle it as the digestive system is very sensitive and vulnerable.  The last thing I want is to have to run to the bathroom during the class.  I prayed about it of course.  Having nothing but coffee with a little almond milk, it was surprisingly, not too hard.  The only drawback is almost at the end of the session, my stomach started to growl, very loudly!  But I gave my student a heads up that I was on a fast so I'm pretty certain she understood.

The session was a God-send.  Time moved by so quickly, we were so focused and the result of her drawing was fantastic!  Picture below


It does help that she has a passion for art already!

DAY 4

Same student has invited me to an art presentation for the Napa Valley County Historical Society at her very nice residence.  There were some life changing moments at this get together that only God could have done for us!  He is so AWESOME!!!!  Thanks to Beverly as well for inviting us to her shindig!  Lots of very nice people we met!  See pic below


I did mention to her beforehand that not to be rude, but I would not be eating any of her food.  She was so nice to say she will have water for me there.  It was pretty difficult to see food and everyone eating and my sense of smell heightened because of the cleanse and I can smell chocolate from the other room! Lol!  They had strawberries there so I did have a few.  That triggered the chewing sensation and when I got home it was so intense and I had a banana.  Then I had an orange after my dinner juice.  That staved off the craving. I was able to fall asleep.  Sometimes, being too strict on yourself is just a punishment.  I prayed to God that today, Day 5, I will be able to get back into strictly juice.  We shall see.

So far I have lost 9 pounds, not from the  beginning of the challenge but from the time I started the paradigm shift and the change of eating lifestyle.

At the moment, I am boiling chicken to make dog food and the chicken smell is making me nauseated.  It smells so horrible to me!

Until my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

No comments: