CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Beautiful Things



The truly beautiful things are free. This pansy grew between the cracks of the concrete, Lord only knows how it got there so I call it my magical flower. It is probably 2 x 2" height and width and I've never seen a pansy flower this small in my entire life.  It is God's gift to me because only He can do this and make it known it is from Him.  The only other time I got flowers from Him was years ago in a newly lined trash bin at a parking structure one dozen long stemmed red roses!

It just goes to show that beauty can grow anywhere.


Here are the babies of my succulent plants that I planted a year now and it has multiplied for me beautifully and bountifully!

Until my next rant... Go seek the beauty around you and LOVE ONE ANOTHER!!

No comments: