CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Saturday, July 30, 2016

HEAD HELD HIGH! Nothing to see here, Live your own life!


During election years, emotions run high.  The party which was not represented during the years in office are always involved in the campaign for their party candidate to win the presidency.  People simply endure what they were dealt with and they just look forward to the next election hoping that their candidate would win.

People become divided.  Politics and religion are two of the sorest subjects that would even sever friendships and I heard, even marriages.  During these times of division, satan runs amok.  He is there waiting, ready to pounce at any and all opportunity to be able to spread hate and ire.

I cannot say I haven't fallen prey to his wiles.  After all, my DNA says human and like it or lump it, I have no choice.  However, I will be the first to say that I am not a staunch anything.  During my years of living in the U.S., I have not labeled myself either a democrat or republican.  When I could vote, I vote for the one who is most likely, in my own view, to be the most qualified.  I never did any research in the past.  I was young and carefree, felt invincible to whatever politics was around me.  I felt I was never a victim of what the government was doing.

As I became more mature, I suddenly realized that my voice does count.  I no longer had the irresponsible attitude in who I was going to vote for.  I began listening to the pulse of our country.  I began to piece the puzzle together, not mired by the agenda pushed or shoved down my throat by the mainstream media.  I looked past the fantasy that hollywood has created as a smokescreen to what goes on behind closed doors.

The media has successfully diverted people's attention to themselves.  Technology did the same thing.  Both are a double-edged sword.  God is no longer the focus, He has been slowly plowed out of the hearts of His own people, His own family.  It saddens me to realize that the time is near.  No longer are the predictions of prophets even sewn into the mix of reality.  This is our reality.  Jesus is coming very very soon.

Does it bother me that former friends break up with me over a post and a back and forth argument?  NO!  Only God's opinion matters to me.  I DO NOT and WILL NOT please others, it doesn't matter who they may be.  I please God.  He may not be pleased with me right now because I fall in satan's traps.  he gets me at my worst, dealing with people who do not and will not even try to understand.  I let people live their lives and I ask they let me live mine.  I am not apologetic to whomever thinks I should shut up, because I will not shut up.  America is in dire need of fresh blood to run this country. I am willing to give a newbie the chance to prove himself.  I think everyone should as well.

Until my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!


No comments: