CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Saturday, March 11, 2017

BETHESDA ORPHANAGE

THERE IS AN ORPHANAGE LOCATED IN the northernmost part of the Philippines where I was born and raised.  Two years ago they were affected by a fire.  Most of their stuff was damaged.  At the same time, I was looking for an orphanage in this area of the Philippines because my husband, who is a Vice Principal of a middle school in California was in charge of getting rid of the unclaimed lost and found items.  I asked him to bring them home.  I ended up with three boxes full and some toys I bought from the garage sales as well as shoes.

It took me awhile to receive a Facebook message from the right contact person for the orphanage but no matter, now they received the clothes, etc.  Seeing happy faces warms my heart.  God is truly awesome!  He provides for us enough money to survive as well as be able to help others out.  Which is why the recipient name on the boxes is His name, in care of my name,  if they have anyone to thank it should be God.


















No comments: