CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Saturday, April 19, 2014

BREATHE IT ALL IN, LOVE IT ALL OUT

(Part of the Beautymark series)

Doesn't it feel like you are walking on air, smelling the flowers, listening to the birds singing when things are going your way?  You are happy.  You are inspired, you are alright.  Right?

But when trials and tribulations cross your path, you kind of fall out of kilter, unable to think, teeter-tottering on sanity and insanity.  You lose focus, balance, but most dangerously, you lose faith.

There is a saying, pray even on good days, just to thank God for His many blessings.  But sometimes, when problems happen, we forget that God wants you to draw even closer to Him. We forget that God can guide us to a path of righteousness as long as you put your feet on His line and walk it.

When you breathe in anything and everything this crazy world throws at you and instead of spewing anger, hate, resentment, etc. you breathe love out and bless every little negative event in your life with the notion that God is right behind you and He's got your back.  God will certainly dole out more grace to you to carry you through. 

I know that as humans we instantly say, well, it's easier said than done.  YES!  I know that!  I face those monsters in my life as well and sometimes, because I'm only human, I do forget.  It is not until I remind myself of God's precious promises in His word, and knowing deep in my heart that he cannot lie, I am absolved to His truth!  There are countless other things that God is, and this is just one of them.  So as long as I surrender myself to His will and guidance, how can I ever go astray?  How about you?

Until my next rant.... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

No comments: