CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Saturday, April 26, 2014

LIVE BEHIND YOUR BEAUTY





We were all created beautiful, you, me, all of us!  God does not make mistakes.  If you define yourself using defeating words, then you are only orchestrating your own self-doom.  Speaking to yourself using edifying words is not a swell-headed thing to do.  Before we can start to love others, we must love ourselves first. 

The first thing we need to do is to banish what negative things others say about us.  If we don’t, we are allowing those people, who don’t know one iota of who we really are, the power to persuade us that we are not worthy.  More than likely, the negative things people say about us is a reflection of their own self-loathe.  But because they want to create a smokescreen for their shortcomings, they convince themselves that the ugly things they see about them reflect on others.  It stems from the truth about themselves they may not want to address so they shift the focus on the other person.

I myself have come to the realization that it’s hard enough to deal with my own shortcomings to even care about what other people say I am.  It created a certain truth in me to make it seem that I don’t really care what other people say I am because I know the truth.  But they’re right… I don’t.  God knows my heart and that is pretty much all that matters to me.  I just continue on the path that God prepared for me because it ultimately leads straight back to Him.  For that I am grateful.

Do you get in the way of your own beauty?  If the answer is yes, then you get behind it.  Lead a life guided by your heart full of love, not so much with your mind because the mind doesn’t beat for the life that is in you.  It’s your heart that does.  The mind only contributes reasonable intelligence to lead the heart where it belongs. 

In life we are like butterflies.  A caterpillar starts out kinda ugly, that’s us in the flesh.  When we get with the love of God, we become enveloped and nurtured in his love.  That’s the cocoon.  When we become rich in His glory, he releases us into this beautiful, graceful creature called a butterfly.  The butterfly lands on every beautiful flower and compliments  it with beauty and that is what God wants us to do, go to each person and share our beauty to enhance and bring out the beauty in others!

Until my next rant… LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

About the art:

I started out with the reverse stencil butterfly I used for another project, to use and not waste the ink.  Watch the video below.



Then my Koi watercolor paints came a day early, yay!!! The colors are so vibrant and moves like butter.  I’m so happy about that!  Then I was practicing flowers, so I originally wanted to fill the page with flowers.  But then this face came to me and so I drew her.  Once I saw her, I figured, ok, why not add other flowers and a caterpillar? That’s just how my mind works, I guess the butterfly inspired me.  Ergo, my random life.  Done in a way to show I move to the beat of my own drum.  And do you know why I do?  Because I have one life, guided daily by God, so who can go wrong?  I’m still human, and maybe fall on my face more often than others, but jeez, I dust myself and move on!


For more inspirational and unique art journaling techniques, join my Art Journaling with Inspiration Class starting May 1st all the way through July 31st! http://www.anamariefox.com/art-journaling-with-inspiration.html

No comments: