CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Saturday, April 5, 2014

GOD KNOWS





Immersed in this confusion served up by the devil on a silver platter, feels like being served with a banana split when all I want is to do is lose 10 pounds.  Knowing it is so bad for me but yet I get sucked into its wiles laden with fleshly desires.  Take your mind out of the gutter, I mean temptations of the flesh at its very simplistic form.  This free will is for the birds.  I, for one, wished that I was born with the will of God and not my own will.  Couldn’t I have been given a choice when old enough to make one?  Automatically?  Why do I have to be subjected to the same screwed up choices Adam and Eve made?  Well, there really isn’t much I can do now but continue my battle against the devil’s lies and deceit.  At times it feels like I’m losing but the promises of God is what really keeps me afloat.

If you think it is easy, think again.  I scoff at the face of anyone who believes, who truly believes in their hearts that it is an easy task.  Well, you get the picture.  I won’t rant about it much more.

So how do we, yes you and me, achieve victory over this ever present fight when it seems that there is no light at the end of that tunnel?  How do we stand with God in victory?  After all, we are mere humans whose powers are limited.

Well, for one, God knows what we are up against.  He knows the difficulty that we are faced day in and day out.  When it seems that we are alone dealing with it, He never leaves our side especially in those times when He knows we need Him the most.  God has been identified and described as LOVE.  His unending love for us does make Him the very essence of LOVE.  Imagine a human king with all his power and glory being admired by everyone, came down from his throne, approached you, singled you out and gave you his crown and said that from that time on, his powers are yours, his strength and his glory are now yours to do whatever you want with it.  How would you, as a mere peasant, feel at this moment?  Maybe special, emotional, appreciative, honored, like you won the lottery, and felt so much love for him that you would vow to use your now special powers to pay it forward?  Well then you’ve answered your own wonderings, haven’t you?

So the next time you feel low, unloved, and unappreciated, why not ask for God’s presence to manifest for you?  Well, Anamarie, what you’re saying is easier said than done because it is hard for you to visualize an invisible being to love you.  That’s just it, though.  Jesus said to His apostle “You believe because you have seen me, blessed is he who hasn’t seen but has believed” John 20:29.  Now that, my friend, is the majesty that is God!  Imagine a paradise where there is nothing but love, no pain or suffering, just the treasures of God enjoyed by all of them who love Him.  I mean, seriously?  Do you feel deserving of all of these? As sinful as we are?  But our love cannot be measured or even compared with God’s love because His is far greater than ours that there is no way to understand it with our feeble minds.  Would it hurt for us to seek Him when we are down?  I believe it would only help.  So seek Him today, don’t waste another minute.  I’m a professional seeker but yet I still have days when I get sidetracked, thus, still a work in progress.  No one is immune, until, of course, we no longer live in the flesh.  I seek that day, everyday.

Till my next rant…. LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

No comments: