CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Friday, May 8, 2015

A Home For The Birds





Well, there I was at Michaels trying to figure out what to buy with my 50% off coupon.  I was there to purposely buy a set of Golden Fluid paints but they didn't have it.  I still need to take advantage of this coupon.  I set my sights on this birdhouse.  I thought it was cool to create this Parisian type house.  Of course, I am not very conventional so I decided to do some wood burning to make it a bit more interesting.

So I went home with this 5 dollar birdhouse (after coupon applied) and I have started by burning the one side as if it was shingled.  The front is a Tudor type and I am thinking about flowers on the window sill like the ones I saw in Italy.  They're big on flowers outside the windows.  Kinda like this:


I am thinking making it out of polymer clay so it can be put outside if need be.  I can't wait to show you the finished product!


No comments: