CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Saturday, August 18, 2012

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TEXTURE

Along with my fab vacation to the Mediterranean last month, I scouted some of their art and noticed they were big on texture.  So, I would like to pay tribute to this medium and made the following to get my texture jollies out!

Little Scarecrette went trick or treating but kinda lost her way.  Will she find her way back to score some candy?


Eclectic Chic, she's still a baby but she's already a fashionista, fancy free!


Boquetia Croatia is ready to spend the day at the Medieval town to sell the gorgeous flowers from her garden.

I love texture.  It gives my art more umph!  Thanks for checking them out.  These pieces will be available for prints on FineArtAmerica.com (here's the link
).  Half the proceeds will be sent to Philippine Red Cross to help the flood victims.

Until my next series...LOVE ONE ANOTHER!


No comments: