CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

THE EVOLUTION OF A MESSY STUDIO

I am a self-admitted OCD when it comes to organization of my creative space.  However, when I focus solely on the creative side, putting supplies back to its original place sometimes get out of hand.  This results in an artist block.  So, this last weekend I decided to put my plan to reorganize my studio into action and complete some unfinished business that hangs over my head.  This is what My Happy Cocoon looked like before (gasp!):



For the first order of business, I removed all the rubberstamps from the shelves and painted them red, green and blue.  I thought about painting the pegboard a main color but I decided to just paint my signature face.  Here are the photos for those.




She's finally finished, now to put the shelves back in and fill them back up with stamps!


Now for the prayer flags.  I decided to pin them to the curtains.



Three days later, finished finally!





Until my next rant (or project)... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!


No comments: