CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Sunday, February 3, 2013

FORGIVE AND FORGET LIKE SPRING RENEWS



Relationship takes precedence over worship. That’s shocking to our “spiritual” presuppositions, isn’t it? But it’s the Word of God from the lips of His Son. And it cannot be disregarded without paying the price of disobedience in prayer.
The penalty for violating this principle is more than merely not having my prayers answered. I find myself bound up in chains forged by my own unforgiving spirit. Grudge-bearing is a plague to the flesh. But my release of others is the pathway to being delivered from it.

When you’re hurt by another forget it. After you forgive it! 


Till my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

No comments: