CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, GOD.


When no one was there to give me a dozen roses, you did.  It wasn't Valentines Day but I knew they were from you.  Above all beings, you have stolen my heart 12 years ago and I freely held that door open for you since.  You promised that as long as I stood firm for you, You will give me strength like an old oak tree whose roots are planted firmly and  clawed to the earth that neither wind, storm, rain can ever break its hold free from your love.  Today Lord is the day of Love.  The day when hearts are open, a day that brings joy to all.  Thank you for your boundless, faithful love for me Lord, I am so underserving yet you relentlessly pour your grace and blessing unto my life.  My fow to you is to be ever faithful to you now, forever and for all ETERNITY.

Your humble servant,
Anamarie
*This piece is called Wild Horses Can't Keep Me From Loving You

No comments: