CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Friday, April 12, 2013

FRIENDSHIP FRIDAY! - Sending a thank you card to an art trade friend

I recently joined a musee art trade where your name is sent to another person who sends you two art pieces and you will get someone as well you would send art pieces.  However, I felt that I should send something to the person who sent me the gifts as well.  Why not?  After all it is Friendly Friday!

So I decided to send her a handmade postcard.  I started with an index card (the one I pre-gessoed).  Gathered some watercolors and embellishments.





Painted some background color and let dry.


Then I glued a decorative paper tag and one of my leftover sized artwork and some other embellishments.




Then I sealed it with two coats of self-leveling gel.  Let dry completely in between coats.




Finally, add the name, address, and note in the back.  Don't forget the stamp!!


Until my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!! Love you, mean it!!

No comments: