CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Thursday, April 18, 2013

THROWBACK THURSDAY - HOMER'S ODYSSEY

Years ago, I worked on a fabric art mixed media for a call for art submission with Somerset Studios. Unfortunately, life happened and I never got it finished.  So, the unfinished part followed me in about 4-5 house moves.  Now, I would like to share it with  you.  It had a purpose after all.  I hope you enjoy it. 

As you can see, some of the beads came loose.  Hopefully, one day I will replace them.   The substrate is just canvas fabric. The background is acrylic paint.  The photos were printed on iron on fabric sheets, then stitched onto the painted canvas fabric.  Finally, embellishments were attached.




Until my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER! Love you, mean it!

No comments: