CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Friday, March 14, 2014

BOHO CHIC GALLERY - FAMILY ROOM REMODEL WIP



I have been bitten by the remodel bug again.  Mind you it's not a major remodel, just sprucing up a drabby room, that is, the family room.  I usually take my time before I do any updates so I wouldn't regret it.  

Since my artwork is beginning to grow, I decided that instead of the overflow being stored in crates, I might as well display it in this room.  This could be my boho chic gallery, ya know?

So I decided on a really happy color and chose turquoise! I am on a turquoise kick lately.  I don't mean southwestern shade but a really deep turquoise shade like the ocean.  






 BEFORE


AFTER- The artwork is spaced out right now but I'm pretty sure, these aren't going to be their permanent home.  Just for now so they can be appreciated by anyone who comes over.  Plus, it is where the venue for my new business venture will be.  More of that later!





No comments: