CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

THEY ALSO CLEAN UP NICELY!

Hey there Cocooners!!!

So excited to get my artwork back from Michael's where I took them to get dressed to the nines!  And boy do they clean up nicely!!!

I just want to share them with you to see how excited I am for these guys to be hung in their final homes!! I hope you like them!  You can give me your input if you have good ones regarding my choice of frames!




 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your choice of frames could not have been any better. After seeing your wonderful artwork in these frames, I cannot imagine your having chosen anything else!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.