CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Saturday, March 15, 2014

WHAT DOES YOUR PAINTING LOOK LIKE?


Let's just say that you wanted an artist to paint a portrait of you, but instead of painting the physical person in front of them as the artist sees it, you wanted them to paint you for what they see what you look like as the person inside.  What do you think the artist will come up with?

How do you really see yourself?  Is your priority to maintain your outward self more than who you are inside? or both?  Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with maintaining both.  What I'm getting at is how deep you see yourself as a person.  

Is your purpose of working on yourself inside to shine and inspire forward so as to create a chain to another and so on and so forth, is that something you thought about?  Perhaps a purpose?  Most often people tell me that they wished they had a talent, something that they could use to effortlessly achieve their purpose on this earth.  What they don't realize is that they already have it.  A purpose doesn't have to be something spectacular that will have a shock value to the world so that they can wow people.

I believe when God put us on this earth, He already know what our purpose is.  It is up to us to find that one thing (TOT) to share to the world but first and foremost we have to be in touch with our hearts in association with God.  My goal is that if I could only inspire one person, just one person to turn back to God, I have done what I needed to do in this world and I will be happy with that. My imperfection makes it even more impactful because it only shows that I am an imperfect human being that others can relate to as well.

So what I would want to see on that canvas created by that artist who saw me not for what he/she sees physically, I would want to see maybe a calm ocean with waves coming in, taking something good from its shore and pulling it back out with them as they leave. What would yours look like?

Until my next rant.... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

Where do you think Malaysia Airlines Flight No. 370 Boeing 777 is?

No comments: