CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CATWOMAN AT MY PARTY

Ok, so it's no secret that I love Catwoman (secret identity -- Selina Kyle).  For my birthday party, I wanted to have a Catwoman theme.  Besides having black gumballs, candy and chocolates, I wanted to have a life-sized Catwoman as well.  I have always been Catwoman for Halloween but it's not halloween so it would be creepy to show up at my own party in a full Catwoman suit.  So without further ado, I wanted to personalize a blow-up mannequin and suit it up as Catwoman.  For that I ordered a black colored plastic blow up mannequin online.  Here are the steps to personalize her face and suit her up.


I was pretty happy with her face and of course it wouldn't be Catwoman without her ruby red lips!  Here she is in all her glory!





She is now ready to meet the guests and pose for their photos!

Watch how she was created on YouTube.  Click this...
Here she posed for everyone!









No comments: