CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SUMMER ART INSPIRATION AND WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM

I have always loved county fairs and although you can expect to see your favorites every year, they are somehow able to slip in something that get your heart excited.  Other than the normal pig races, cotton candy, funnel cakes, clever gadget vendors, I was laughing my head off watching the Mutton Race.  Little kids get on this sheep, the herder opens the door, and they run like heck.  Whichever kid could hold on the longest, wins!  Some of you may have already heard of it but it was my very first time.  I was very delighted!

You can use every daycation to create art.  This is mine.  I call it My Fair Lady... fair, get it? :)

I hope you will be able to use your fun days to create art and commemorate your day.



Have a great day!  Till my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

No comments: