CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 10 - VENICE

Venice

So Venice beautiful but I don't think I would be able to live in a sinking city where you have to take a boat ride to get everywhere.  It's a touristy town and it is what we know Italy to be when we think of it.  Well, the flavor is much different here.  I noticed the business owners are all about business and serious.  Too bad they don't realize that customer relationship has more possibilities of repeating business than not.  Oh well, se la vie, right?  

The gondola ride was awesome, exactly what I had expected however, the guy didn't sing to us even though I asked him twice and even started singing, o so le mia... To get him started.  He just said people from California should Bay Watch, whatever that meant?  After the ride we had lunch at a Bistro.  Wow!  The meat plate had 4 types of sliced pork but the funny thing is, it tasted so fresh and lean.  Then the gorgonzola cheese was yummy!!!  

We got lost, there were so many channels and bridges we passed and crossed over, but about an hour and a half walk in 90 degree humid heat, we finally got to the ship but had to go through two security gates, hehhh???

Oh well back on the ship and on the last leg of this vacay!  I am excited to see my babies back home, the fam and english speaking people lol!  I love em all but ready for home.  Tomorrow is another sea day then Messina blah blah blah...  Hey can someone update me on whats going on with Big Brother?

Till my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!!

No comments: