CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

TWEAKERBELL RE-PURSEPOSE!




I searched high and low for a messenger bag that is the right size to fit my camera, my ipad and bare essentials for my trip.  I could not find anything at all until I hit Walmart.  However, the bag had tinkerbell on the front of it.  Of course I would never walk around with a tinkerbell bag!  I'm not 6!  So, with a little gesso, paint, pan pastel, I transformed this bag to something that is more ME!  We don't have to spend so much money when we find something that works.  Sometimes, we just have to make what we find work for us.

Watch the video to see how I did this! Click the link below!

http://youtu.be/KeY-tVGm79c

No comments: