CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

ART DAY WEDNESDAY! ART PROMPT TODAY FOLLOW ALONG


Hi Everyone!! Join me for today's art prompt!  Ok, so we are doing a postcard to God.  Think of what you need absolution for and want to be forgiven for and follow along!


First, grab some cheap postcards, or you can also use watercolor paper or acrylic paper, whatever you want.

Then cover the entire area with either gesso or watercolor ground.  I use watercolor ground because I have a lot of leftover watercolor paint.


I made three for now saving the other two for another day.

Draw something that will inspire you to focus on why you're doing this.  Don't worry about what you are drawing, it could be doodling.  It doesn't matter because of what is going to happen in the end.  The next few photos are just progression of my own steps.  I hope to inspire you.







Add your heading... or not.  Now turn it over to the lined side...



Now write a love letter to God about what you want to be forgiven about (I am not showing you what I wrote... secret) and then....

Go outside and light it up.  BE VERY SAFE PLEASE!  I used a glass container.  The smoke going up only symbolizes the direction it is going.




At the end, if there is a piece left, tape it to your art journal and write something about it.  Part 2 I will show you how!

Have a great day, and as always... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!  Love you, mean it!


No comments: