CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Thursday, March 7, 2013

CLEANSE YOUR PALETTE


Even as an artist, I find myself losing some creative prompts especially when much of my energy has been expended on my last art piece.  So like all constant activity, cleansing one's creative palette is sometimes necessary.  So without thinking of anything, I started to doodle this piece.  As it turns out, letting yourself go without rules or initial purpose, I thought this was a very interesting piece. As I analyze it, I have a whimsical output and maybe even surrealistic tendencies.

So with anything we do in life, we always have to cleanse our palettes occasionally.  Good luck in yours.  Until my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!!!!

No comments: