CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

THIS WEEK ON MY HAPPY COCOON


 This lady is a diva.  This piece is completely textured using all kinds of texture medium.  Her brooch is made of paper clay, one of the molds I used from my "How to Perpetuate Antique Buttons" It's on the YouTube tab on my website. (www.myhappycocoon.com)   



This piece is watercolor on rice paper.  I love the bright colors!



When I am tapped out with my creative juices, I sit at night with my art journal and just doodle and paint with either leftover paint of inexpensive pan watercolor paints.  It's amazing what you can come up with when you're not thinking about anything while you continue to create.  I call this ritual my Creative Palette Cleanse.

I hope you are inspired.  God is within you waiting for you to impart your own beauty from within.

Until my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER! 
Love you, mean it!






No comments: