CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Friday, March 1, 2013

HEAVEN

When You try to visualize heaven, what do you see in your mind's eye? Personally, whenever I try, all I can come up with is a feeling. A feeling of constant pure happiness and joy with no cares. A place of feeling like home, wherever or whatever that may be. It would be a place where we don't have to seek, ache or desire pure love because we are surrounded by it.

When we think of happiness we usually wish for things or people who would make a bit of heaven so to speak in our worldly life, don't we? We usually focus on the "if-onlyies." If only I was pretty, rich, married to the perfect person, etc. We spend our lives looking for the magic potion. I know it well because I fell prey to such a life. If I knew then what I know now, things would be so different. Even though I had a mediocre relationship with God then, I would have cultivated that relationship from the gate because by now I would have probably been a respected artist in the art world inspiring more and more people to come to God. Not for any other reason but just so more people can experience what a great feeling it is to be so blessed.  But God has his own plan, and His plan for me is not then but now.  I may not understand at this moment, but it really doesn't matter.

I don't have much in the way of just having the great life to make things easier but I rest in the fact that no matter what, God will always take care of us. Seeking God's will daily is what's on the agenda and the prize that awaits on the flip side is what it must feel like in this painting. Of course God said that His riches and rewards that await is more than what we expected or even imagined. What's your heaven like?

Till my next rant.... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!

No comments: