CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY

CLICK THIS ARTWORK TO ENTER GALLERY
CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER GALLERY

Thursday, March 21, 2013

THROWBACK THURSDAY -- GROOVY



Remember the word "GROOVY"?  Whenever I see this piece I painted I think of that word.  The 60s was a great era.  It seems, Peace and Love are ever present.  I mean people said it to each other all the time.  There is, believe it or not, power in those words.  Something subliminal, something that gives people commonality.  It was also the time of psychedelic which I have only heard of but never experienced.  For now we will just focus on the positive.  Groovy, Peace, and Love are perfect!

Until my next rant... LOVE ONE ANOTHER!  Love you, mean it!

I don't know why it is but to be able to leave a comment, you must click "No Comments" below.  Comments are always welcomed!

No comments: